• Powerful 6hp Motor
• Hawse Fairlead
• 85 Feet High Quality 3/8″ Synthetic Rope
• Replaceable Clevis Hook
• Free Wireless Remote
This high-powered, high quality, recovery solution is durable, strong and will come in very handy when you find yourself in a tight spot. Each winch features a series-wound motor which is extremely efficient and is less prone to overheating than permanent magnet motors. The Rough Country winch uses a 3-stage planetary gear train boasting a 265:1 gear ratio. This offers enormous torque in such a small package. This winch comes with a wireless remote and a replaceable clevis hook.
Rated line pull: 12000lbs. (5440kg)
Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
Gear Reduction Ratio: 265:1
Motor: Series Wound 6hp/4.5kw
Cable: 100′ Synthetic Rope
Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear
Braking Action: Automatic In-The-Drum
Drum Size: 2.52″ diameter / 8.82″ length
Bolt Pattern: 4 Bolt Pattern, 4.5″x10″
Overall Dimensions: 21.3″ length x 6.3″ width x 6.6″ height
TIPS FOR SAFER WINCH OPERATION
• Always take your time when winching. Do not rush to engage or disengage the winch.
• Make certain to fully engage or disengage the winch. Never force the lever. It may require that you use the controller to loosen the winch to allow the lever to move.
• Always be certain of your mounting and anchor point.
• ALWAYS lay something over the cable to dampen the cable in case of cable failure.
• Clear the area of everyone and all vehicles.
In addition to the Canyon Offroad warranty of its products, all Rough Country Suspension System Products are covered by the Rough Country warranty and product support.